121/366

April 30, 2012
121a_366
Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.
~Robert A. Heinlein


Tonight we went to the library for Family Home Evening. We went and sat in our favorite spot, near the window that has a lovely view of the canal and the bridge.

It was SUCH a beautiful evening, and the sun was pouring into the window and I guess it just made my whole family magically fall asleep in the midst of reading.

Well, everyone except Bria and me. And we are the ones who get up early! Bria is up at 6:00 every morning to practice her violin, and I am up around 5:30 to take the dog out and get myself off to the gym. Shouldn't we have been the ones to fall asleep?

Harumph.

Oh, and this picture--the view from the window in the library--was going to be my original photo of the day. Like I said, gorgeous evening. Perfect for a nap at the library.

121/366

No comments:

Post a Comment