122/366

May 1, 2012

122/366
The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.
~Tony Robbins
 
Man, this puppy is full of energy! At night, she just tears around the house so fast that she is an absolute blur. And then, after a while of doing that, she hops up on our bed and conks out.

Of course, I have been doing something similar lately...I head to the gym in the wee hours of the morning, run for a while, and then come home, hop in bed and conk out.

While I'm proud of the fact that I've been going so consistently, something tells me that this isn't quite the way it's supposed to work... 


I guess I'm still waiting for those outstanding results.  Or maybe, I should learn from Puccini and do all my running around at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment