39/366

February 8, 2012
39/366
Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself.
~Samuel Butler


So this is the only picture I took today, and I took it without even thinking of my little project (which has become very big--so big that I fear I am finding it a bit like climbing Mt. Everest)(but I shall keep on climbing, because I am happy with the results so far and I know a habit will eventually be made!).

I took it while sitting in the car waiting for Bria to finish orchestra. I usually go inside and wait, but tonight I just wasn't feeling like it, so I sat in my car and surfed around the interwebs on my phone. And then, ding! I got a text from my husband that said, "Hey...."

To be silly, I responded with this lovely self-portrait.


At least I made him laugh.

1 comment:

  1. You are even beautiful when you are trying to be silly. :)

    ReplyDelete