54/366

February 23, 2012
54/366
Things work out, it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out, don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, he will hear our prayers.
~Gordon B. Hinckley


What a strange picture! What on earth is that in my oven?


Oh.


It's a plastic bag full of uncooked rice, and an iPhone.


When I found it, it seemed pretty sure that it wouldn't work. After all, I most likely ran over it with my minivan. What phone works after that?


Apparently mine does. It seems it was the water from the snow that actually did it in. It worked for a while, and even though I put it in rice ASAP, it stopped working and has never come back on. I even kept it under the oven light bulb for two days, and still nada. I'm going to take it to a repair shop in Green Bay in a couple weeks, but until then I'm using a very stupid phone. Can't believe how spoiled I became!


I'll be honest. I nearly had a nervous breakdown over the whole phone thing. I've barely been keeping myself together and it was just the last straw, you know? But, after a few days, I've calmed down. And there's a plan in place. And, things work out.


Just like they always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment