52/366

February 21, 2012
52/366
I will not play tug o’ war.
I’d rather play hug o’ war.
Where everyone hugs instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins,
and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.

Shel Silverstein


Today was a day where I totally forgot to take a picture until I was already in bed, cuddling with Sophia and reading my book.


I remembered just in the nick of time to snap a picture of the two of us cuddling. But, I never uploaded that picture, and the very next day my iPhone had an accident from which it has not yet recovered. I'm guessing it probably won't recover, but if it does, I will put the picture up.


Meanwhile, I will still enjoy cuddling with my girlies. It's one of the best parts of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment