170/366

June 18, 2012
170_366
We are always the same age inside.
~Gertrude Stein


I am admitting that this photo a day thing is difficult. Sometimes I barely remember, and I'm always grateful for my iPhone. Unfortunately, my phone is not a very good camera, and a quick shot is often all I get. But I must remember that the point of this project is to remember my life and be grateful for the little things, not to have perfect photography. Maybe I can do that next year.

Anyway! Today was Joel's birthday. We got home from our first opera performance late last night. We had lemon cake which Joel insisted on making himself, and I have no idea why Bria is hiding her face. Happy Birthday, Joel!

PS I got him new golf clubs for his birthday, which also count for Father's Day and our anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment