167/366

June 15, 2012
167_366
We must accept the fact that transport and communications will bring the world in close relations and the youth of the world should have standards and ideals in common.
~Juliette Gordon Low


This morning Bria and Chloe are off on their fun Girl Scout trip to Green Bay! They will be celebrating 100 years since Juliette Gordon Low began the girl scout program at a giant jamboree(?) at the Packer Stadium.

I am super excited for them, but super bummed for myself because I was all set to chaperone this trip, and take Sophia with us, too. But then I found out that the opera would be opening the same weekend, and Sophia had to have a parent with her since she is only a Daisy. Luckily, I was able to sell my two extra tickets to the celebration and find someone to take Sophia for the weekend so Joel and I could go to Iron Mountain for the opera sitzprobe, dress rehearsal, piano tech, and first performance.

Bria and Chloe are ready to go take Green Bay by storm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment