163/366

June 11, 2012
163_166
As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?
~Count Rugen
"The Princess Bride"


So my heel has no gotten any better, and I finally had to give in and see the podiatrist. He diagnosed me with Achilles Tendinitis in both heels, though the left heel is infinitely worse than the right. I received a shot a couple weeks ago, and today it was time to begin the physical therapy.

As it turns out, the physical therapy is a torture machine. It was awful and I hated every minute of it! They told me to bring a book, but who can concentrate on reading while being tortured?

Only 11 more sessions to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment