111/366

April 20, 2012

111/366
Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it.
~George Foreman


I went to the gym, hung out in my hotel room ALONE, read books, and shopped while Joel was off being judgmental at the jazz festival. It was quite heavenly.

Except, at some point in the early evening, I started working on a lovely migraine. Because of all the eating out we were doing, being out of town and all, I probably ingested some gluten unknowingly. It's amazing how much it affects me, and I've only been gluten free for a little more than a month.

Anyway, by the time I met Joel to go to the final jazz concert with the really awesome guest artist, I was in a full-blown migraine. I still went, and I was miserable. But I mostly liked the music. Some of it was super weird, though. So I guess that means it was really good jazz.

After it was over, we went to dinner where I ate a plain potato, popped some Tylenol PM, and then conked in the hotel room for around 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment