71/366

March 11, 2012
71/366
When I go to farms or little towns, I am always surprised at the discontent I find. And New York, too often, has looked across the sea toward Europe. And all of us who turn our eyes away from what we have are missing life.
~Norman Rockwell


On our way home from Stake Conference today, we took a small detour through the farmlands of Wisconsin to pick up a new puppy.

This was a total surprise for the girls (and conveniently landed right on Chloe's birthday), and something I've been looking forward to for several weeks. I'm sure I'll be posting PLENTY of puppy pictures in the next few days, so today's picture is just one taken through the windshield of farm country. 


The weather was amazing, the view was beautiful, and I enjoyed this drive very much. It was good for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment