67/366

March 7, 2012


67/366
"Listen...you know those days when you get the mean reds?"
"The mean reds? You mean like the blues?"
"No... the blues are because you're getting fat or because it's been raining too long. You're just sad, that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

~Breakfast at Tiffany's
I'm suddenly very busy in my life, and am finding this project more and more difficult. But...I'm keeping on because I think it's important, and already when I go back and look at what I've done up to this point, I'm excited about the snapshot of daily life I have already created. So, even if it means more iPhone photos in the near future, at least it's something.

I love this picture of Chloe eating dinner tonight. She is just so cute and sassy in that hat she loves, against the red background of the kitchen. Silly photo, but it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment