60/366

February 29, 2012
60/366
Today is an ephemeral ghost...
A strange amazing day that comes only once every four years. For the rest of the time it does not "exist."

~Vera Nazarian


Leap Day today. And it brought with it the biggest blizzard the area has seen in years.

Now, I'm just going by what I've heard, since this is only my third winter here, but I will say that even the radar on Weather.com was a sight to behold. And, it was definitely the worst blizzard I've seen since living here.

This picture is a view out my front window. You can kind of see a car driving by if you look closely (crazy car!), or maybe even make out the outline of the house across the street. Every window in my house looked like this. It didn't matter the direction, this storm made no differentiation.

And of course, we had another snow day. This time, I stayed in bed and read my book as much as I could while the girls trashed the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment