35/366

February 4, 2012
35/366

Ideas are like pizza dough, made to be tossed around.
~Anna Quindlen

Today was a busy one.  Joel had an activity with the men from the church--they went ice fishing.  With no actual luck at catching a fish.  During the fishing activity, I had a Primary activity (Primary is the children's group in our church, and I serve as the leader) at the church.  By the time we cleaned up and went home, we had to turn around to go back to the church for a baptism.<

And after the baptism, it was our family's turn to clean the church.  Thankfully, our friends stayed and helped us because they had not been able to do their week.

And then we all went out for the best pizza in the world. We had a lot of fun together, and ate some amazing food. Seriously.  If you ever want to come visit me, remind me to take you to Ambassador.

I'll tell you to order the Greek Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment